USYVL is monitoring daily, COVID-19 updates to best assist programs in all of our communities. The health and safety of our players, volunteers, coaches and parents is our priority.
As all youth sports groups are receiving guidelines for a safe return to play, all postponed USYVL Spring 2020 programs have been moved to Fall 2020 to take place in September and October of 2020.
All Fall 2020 programs will be following the CDC, and state and local public health authorities guidelines. USYVL Return To Play Guidelines 2020 Version 1.0, 7-1-2020 is available here.
First and foremost, please follow the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html). These resources are updated as new information becomes available and should be checked frequently.
General guidelines from the CDC to help individuals prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses include:
- * Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- * Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- * Stay home when you are sick.
- * Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- * Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- * Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Given the urgent nature of this situation, USYVL will continue to monitor information from the CDC, and state and local public health authorities, and will regularly share any updates that relate directly to USYVL programs.