Sacramento ADVANCED JUNIORS
The program is open to boys and girls ages 12-18, with two age divisions 15 Under and 18 Under. Ages are defined according to how old participants are on November 1st of the participating year.
Each program is structured around two 90-minute practices per week and includes games.
Mondays: 5:45 PM - 7:15 PM & Wednesdays: 5:45 PM - 7:15 PM
Sport Courts Fitness - 3727 Bradview Dr., Ste. 100, Sacramento, CA 95827
Monday, April 4, 2022
Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Early Registration: $550 due by 02/01/22
Regular Registration: $600 until 03/01/22
Late Registration: $650 until 04/01/22
Advanced Juniors Highlights:
- Designed for players that have the basic fundamentals of volleyball.
- Coed, boys and girls ages 12-18.
- Instructor with experience playing or coaching volleyball at the high school, club, college, or higher level.
- 6 v 6 format.
- 10 week program.
- Two 90 minute practices per week.
- Uniform t-shirt provided.
- Skills assessment by coach will take place during practice, during the first four practices.