Advanced JuniorsThe Advanced Juniors program is designed for intermediate and advanced players to prepare and assist their transition from four person instructional leagues to competitive indoor competition with a six player format. The goal of the Advanced Juniors program is to create a pathway for players to advance to a higher level of competition such as High School or Club volleyball.The program is open to boys and girls ages 12-16. Each program is structured around two 90 minute practices per week and includes three weekend tournaments near the end of the program schedule.Advanced Juniors Highlights:
- Designed for players that have the basic fundamentals of volleyball.
- Coed, boys and girls ages 12-16.
- Instructor with experience coaching at the club, high school or higher level
- Indoor 6 v 6 format.
- 10 week program.
- Two 90 minute practices per week.
- 3 Saturday tournaments.
- Uniform t-shirt provided.
- Skills assessment prior to the season or on the first meeting date.
Click your state below for a full list of all Advanced Junior Programs and Registration: