Thousand Oaks, CA Advanced Juniors Fall 2021 YOUTH VOLLEYBALL
Join the fastest-growing youth volleyball programs in Thousand Oaks, CA Advanced Juniors Fall 2021!
Thursdays: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM & Fridays: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Borchard Community Center - 190 N Reino Rd., Newbury Park, CA 91320
Thursday, September 16, 2021
Friday, November 19, 2021
Early Registration: $550 until 09/01/21
Regular Registration: $600 until 09/15/21
Late Registration: $650 until 09/25/21
The program is open to boys and girls ages 12-18, with two age divisions 15 Under and 18 Under. Ages are defined according to how old participants are on November 1st of the participating year.
Each program is structured around two 90-minute practices per week and includes games.
Advanced Juniors Highlights:
• Designed for players that have the basic fundamentals of volleyball.
• Coed, boys and girls ages 12-18.
• Instructor with experience playing or coaching volleyball at the high school, club, college, or higher level.
• 6 v 6 format.
• 10 week program.
• Two 90 minute practices per week.
• Uniform t-shirt provided.
• Skills assessment by coach will take place during practice, during the first four practices.