Why I (Assistant) Coach
- 10. We both love to laugh and make new friends
- 9. Nobody here knows how I played sports in high school
- 8. I needed the 2-3 hours a week of exercise anyway
- 7. Sports cost enough, it’s like a 2-for-1 exercise program and it’s fun
- 6. Kids are way, way more fun and interesting than staring at cell phones/magazines
- 5. It is IMPOSSIBLE to show your child love, pride, and respect by NOT being truly involved
- 4. My child still wants me to be around!
- 3. Parent-volunteer organizations shut down without… Parent Volunteers
- 2. There are only 940 Saturdays from age 0 until 18
And the number one reason why I assistant coach…
I HAVE LESS THAN 200 SATURDAYS LEFT TO BE AN IMMEDIATE PART OF MY CHILD’S LIFE!!
I love my kiddos!!!!!
Life is too short to miss even one day of loving your kiddos
“The days are long but the years are so, so very short!”
C. Carr – Team Pineapple Spring 2019